Looking for something?

søndag den 12. februar 2017

Reflections upon peer review

Thursday morning's peer review worked out quite nicely and then again... I am a very indecisive person so on some level I liked the fact that others were able to read my assignment and take some things from what I had done and address them to their own assignment. And I liked the fact that I was able to do the same. But on another level I found it a bit out of my comfort zone because people got to read my assignment and judge me for it. 
I also think that the division of the pupils sort of sent out the wrong message. People started speculating and guessing the marks of other people, which was quite uncomfortable. You sort of got branded and some might say displayed. If we were to do it again, I would definitely recommend classifying the pupils differently. Perhaps classifying them into groups with people from different levels so there could be some sort of help if that makes sense. I think if that were to happen, people with not as nice marks as others might get more out of the peer review, because they would see what could be done to achieve a better mark. 
So on some level I think the peer review is worth another try although it can be quite barrier-breaking. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Hey Mattie. Thank you so much for your honest opinion. I can totally see where your classmates are coming from, and it really wasn't my intention to put you guys on display. I guess there are both pros and cons to the way in which I make you work together. I'll keep your suggestions in mind :-)

    SvarSlet