Looking for something?

torsdag den 11. august 2016

Introducing the writer of this blog



Hello!

My name is Mathilde and I am a 17 year old girl from a small country called Denmark. As of now I am a 2
nd year student in the Danish version of high school - or as we Danes would call it "gymnasium". 

In my everyday life I lead a fairly simple life. I have two jobs - one as a receptionist and one as a sales clerk. Furthermore I play the piano, play handball and lead a healthy lifestyle - apart from a few slip-ups here and there. 

The purpose of this blog will be to reflect upon my English classes and what we do, as is listed on my frontpage. I very much hope that who ever my readers might be will be entertained by these blogposts, as I will try my best to make your reading time worthwhile.

With love
Mathilde

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Mathilde,

    Short - but right to the point. I think your blog looks very promising. The lay-out is simple, yet beautiful. I look forward to reading more from you.

    Cheers,
    Helle.

    SvarSlet